Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A Little Bookmark by Irene Tan


Hi Marion Smith Designs fans! It's Irene here. Time really flies and we're on the countdown towards year 2016! When I thought of today's blog post, the first think that came to my mind is creating a resolution book. But I'm sure everyone is doing that at this time. Therefore, I think I want to create something a different. I want to create a little something that I will use for the year 2016 and it will remind me of one of my resolution.

With that, I've created a little bookmark which says "typewriter". This little bookmark will reminds me to document down my sweet, sour and bitter experiences in 2016.


This is just a little idea for you all and I'm going to create a few more to remind me throughout 2016. It will be a perfect little reminder for someone who loves to read or love keeping a planner.

Supplies Used:
Sweet Something, Forever/Romance Novel Ch. 2 

Hope you all are inspired and Happy 2016!!!
xx Irene Tan

1 comment:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is in fact the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years more and weigh 19 kilos less than we do.

    (Just so you know, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "HOW" they are eating.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

    CLICK this link to see if this easy quiz can help you decipher your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete