Thursday, August 22, 2013

Layout | She's Growing Up So Fast



My God daughter is such a doll. She's sweet as pie and just the nicest child I've ever met. I'm pretty biased to be honest.

She recently had a photoshoot and the pictures turned out so beautifully. Once I saw then I knew I had to scrapbook them. This is the second layout I've done and each layout turns out better than the one before. Click here to see the previous layout.


I just live these two pictures of her. They capture her personality so vividly and she's made these exact faces at me many times. These pics help me cope with the distance between our homes.



Those beautiful roses were fussy cut from Marion's new Scarlet Printables. The blue background paper and pink damask are also from Marion's Scarlet Printables. Simply stunning and so easy to work with. 


This embellishment cluster are a mixture of items from the Scarlet Printables (Butterflies that I fussy cut from the background paper, and the gorgeous roses that I also fussy cut from the embellishment sheet) as well as frames from Crate Paper The Pier collection. That "3" stamp is from Unity Stamps. 

You can purchase the Scarlet Printables here. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Angee Carter


6 comments:

  1. Very sweet LO, your showcasing of the printables are wonderful and you have embellished your layout so well to complement your photo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ava. With such cuteness in the photos embellishing this layout was easy.

      Delete
  2. Oh this is so beautiful Angee, I just LOVE this layout! Breathtaking

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet, fresh and cute! love this Layout!

    ReplyDelete